Friss tételek

01. Personal Introduction [angol]


01. Personal Introduction

My name is Zsuzsanna Judit Kalóz. I was born on the sixteenth of April 1985. I’m short; I have brown hair, and brown eyes. I’m nice and happy, but sometimes I can be very sad say my friends.

I live in a flat in Budapest in the eight district. The flat is really big, and light. Budapest is the capital city. It has 23 districts.

I have a brother, he is 21 years old. He learns in Gábor Dénes College, and he works too. My mother is a policewoman. She likes her profession. My parents are divorced. I live with my grandma, my mother, my brother and my cat. My cat’s name is Pörkölt. Her hair is light brown, dark brown and white. She is very playful and nice.

My school is Jelky András Secondary Technical School. We learn to sewing. My favourite subject is maths, but I don’t like the physics, because, I don’t understand it. I don’t want to be a dressmaker.

I have a lot of hobbies. My favourite is skating. We go with my friends to Városligeti Műjégpálya in winter. I can do this all the time. I want to play hockey, but the equipment is very expensive. The full equipment will cost about 500 thousand. My other hobby is chat. I really like that. There is a lot of people. They are very different, and I like that, I have to know some of them. I like going to cinema, and walking. I like dancing, I learn hip-hop.

I want to learn in a college, but I don’t know which one to choose. I’m interested in a lot of things.

When I was a child I wanted to be a pilot, but I can’t be. I like height, and shooting.

I like reading, if it isn’t binding. I like Robin Cook’s books. My favourite is the Invasion.

When I finish the college, I want a well-payed job and a family, and a villa.

Szavak:

- Profession hivatás

- Divorced elválni

- Hair szőr

- Playful játékos

- well-paying jól fizető

- Binding kötelező

- Villa családi ház

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates