Friss tételek

04. Description of the home [angol]


04. Description of the home

I live in a flat, in Budapest, in the eighth district, between Blaha Lujza square and Rákóczi Square. It isn’t a nice building, the house is about 100 years old, and it is a bit ruinous. It has four floors, but there is no lift. The flat consists of four rooms, a kitchen, a small dining room, a little pantry, a long hall, a bathroom and a toilet. Unfortunately there is no garden, but in Rákóczi Square there are some trees. There is a hall nearby. The transport is very good. The tram is very near to our house, but we can’t hear the noise in our flat.

The furniture is not always to my taste, but we have some new pieces which are really good. My bed is very old, but I love it. It is a very big double bed I live with my mother, my grandma, my elder brother and one of my uncles. Unfortunately I haven’t got an own room, but my brother has.

In the flat we have tile stove, which works with gas. Sometimes it is very good. For example when the weather is too cold, we have got heating, we don’t depend anything, for example the central heating.

I have been living in this house for 13 years. I know the neighbours, I know the surroundings, and I like this district, but it is a fact, that I like the countryside better, because the capital city is very polluted, and overcrowded, the transport generally very bad. People are unfriendly, and they don’t deal with each other. In the countryside people are friendlier and helpful, and they like nature.

I would like to live in the countryside, because I like the mountains, and the piping, and I like the animals, but the animals need a big garden, which is rare in Budapest.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates