Friss tételek

09. Meals [angol]

09. Meals

On weekdays I get up at 7. I don’t have breakfast before going to school. The scool I take one or two sandwiches, which I prepared every morning. If I can’t make sandwiches, I buy something in the bakery or in the school buffet.

When I arrive home about three o’clock, I usually hungry. My grandma is a very good cook, and she likes cooking. She makes soup every day. The second course is very changeable. I like the meat with rice, potatoes and vegetagles.

The dinner is usually at eight or nine o’clock. Sometimes I have a late dinner. This time I eat what I find in the fridge or in the pantry. Sometimes I don’t eat dinner, because I haven’t

At weekends different, I get up about 10 o’clock. I rarely at home. When I can, I go to my boyfriend. His mother is a very good cook.


Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates