Friss tételek

11.Sports [angol]


11.Sports

Sometimes I try to do some exercise in the mornings, but I don’t have enough time to do it regulary. We have two P.E. lessons a week.

The basic winter sportsare skiing, skateing and ice – hockey. In winter children like snowbaling and sledging.

The water sports I know are swimming, rowing, sailing, wind – surfing, water – skiing, water – polo and diving

There are quite a few ball fames and most of them are very enjojable to watch or play.

The ones I like are handball, volley – bal, tennis, basketball, table – tennis, ice – hockey, water – polo. The ones I have heard about are cricket, rugby and golf.

I don’t like football and I never go to football matches. I think all the Hungarian teams are very week and these is nothing enjoyable about the way they play.

In winter I love watching figure – skating, especially ide – dancing.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates