Friss tételek

14. Hobbies [angol]


14. Hobbies

I’m a 19 year old girl, so I like doing everything I can. In summer in holiday, me and my friends always go to lake Balaton to swim, to have a party, to be happy and to make some friends.

I like water very much. I like sailing. The another hobby is sewing. I make clothes for míself and the oder members of the family too. I also like embroidery.

In my spare time I like listening to music. When the weather is nice, I like going on trips. I especially like walking in the mountains.

Some people like for example:

  • Gardening
  • Travelling
  • Visiting friends
  • Doing cross-word
  • Writing poetry
  • Playing card games
  • Do some sport
  • Collecting stamps

Share this:

1 megjegyzés :

  1. Ijj ezen még javítani kell:) angol kéttan nyelvűre járok és hát...

    VálaszTörlés

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates