Friss tételek

Family everyday life


I have relatively large family : my parents, a younger brother and grandfather.
My father is 48 years old. He is a tall man with lank brown hair and brown eyes.He works at a big international company. He's very busy. My mother is 40 years old. She is a short woman with curly black hair, and brown eyes.

She is a teacher, and on every second day she teaches aerobics for women. My grandfather is at home and helps her with the housework.
My younger brother is 15 years old and goes to a nearby secondary school. He always plays computer games.
We have a fairly big detached house with five rooms both downstairs and upstairs. 
When you enter the house there is a hall that leads to the other rooms. Downstairs there is a big living room which has three large windows and huge glass sliding doors leading to the terrace. My mother works at home so the fourth room is her home office. My room is upstairs between my brother's and parents’ bedrooms. 
There is also a study for me and my brother but sometimes our father spends his free time surfing the net there.
I make my bed every morning, and it is my job to do the washing-up after meals. At weekends I dust the shelves in my room  and hoover the flat. It is my little sister’s job to water the plants, but she often forgets to do it, so I do it  instead of her.
I like baking and really enjoy ironing. My friends find that surprising, but I don’t mind it at all if there is some music on.
I don’t like doing the washing-up., especially big pots and pans, but what i really hate is emptying the rubbish. The container next to the houseis extremely dirtyand sometimes there are mice around it.

Everyday life. Domestic chores

We are 4 in our close family, my parents and my elder sister. We always share the work and try to help each other. My father makes the hard work and he likes cooking so while my mum works, he cooks. He often goes shopping, but if he hasn’t got any time, my sister does it. She especially good at cooking and she loves to do it. My mum work a lot but if she doesn’t work, she cleans the house and does the washing up. Personally, I do anything around the house, e.g: hang out to dry, washing-up, cleaning, gardening, etc. If I can I help my family on weekdays but usually I do the housework on weekdays. What I prefer to do is the gardening. I like the flowers, plants and care them, but I hate cleaning the windows, because it’s so exhausting and I don’t like always paying attention to see where is a small dirt on it.
I think today the household appliances make much easier the everyday housework. A long time ago there weren’t developed appliances, e.g.: microwave-ovens, hoovers, dish-washers or modern irons so our grandparent hadn’t got the easiest thing.
Today, every appliance works with current. There is the kitchen equipment, such as the blender or the exhaust fan or in the bathroom there is the washing machune, etc.
I think we have a lot of devices which help the everyday, but maybe I would like a dish-washer. That is true that it uses a lot of water but I don’t like washing up and I just put the tableware  into it and I save a lot of time.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates