Friss tételek

Friends

My friends are very important in my life. I have got a lot of friends. We always go out at the weekends together. Most of them are my classmates so we meet almost every day at school. We are talking during the breaks and always do something funny.
I meet my other friends  at the weekends or after school. My best friend called Zsuzsanna Magyar. She is my cousin and we live in the same road, too. She is 18 years old, as me. She has got long brown hair and brown eyes. She often wears jewellery, especially necklaces and earrings. She is a very clever girl and she always helps me when I need something. We are classmates, so we meet every day. For me the most important inner qualities are honesty and reliability. My best friend is an open-minded and energetic girl with a good sense of humour. We always talk about the current things, and we really enjoy shopping in Debrecen. I have got a friend in Spain. His name is André Norsa, and he is 20 years old. He lives in Barcelona, near the sea. We always chat on the internet and speak to each other in English. I have never visited him, but I would like to.

I have got a lot of friends but the number of true friends is fewer because the inner qualities are more important for me. I often choose my friend in connection with my hobbies, too. We can spend a lot of time together in our free time and we can talk about our problems. My best friend’s name is Anna. She lives in Egyek, not far from me. We have been friends since 2006. They moved here in 2006 and I meet her every weekend. As she has the same age as me, we could talk about everything. In this way we have met more and more so we have become true friends. Anna is a tall and slender girl. She has got long dark brown hair and brown eyes and she has long eyelashes. She is nice and reliable. Her legs are long so she likes wearing miniskirts. She has a straight nose and full lips. For me the important inner qualities are honesty and reliability. Anna is open-minded and energetic and she has a good sense of humour. We are also interested in good films and we go to the cinema at Debrecen Plaza every month and go to parties every month. At the weekend we often go on trips, watch DVDs at home, play billiard and football, do our homework together, etc. We don’t write emails to each other because we meet almost every day, In my opinion my parents like her because as I mentioned she is reliable and very sociable. We can learn together which is a positive thing for them, but my teachers don’t know her because she goes to an other school.


Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates