Friss tételek

Shopping in a clothes shop


I like shopping. My appearance is most important for me. Furthermore I love fashionable clothes.
Sometimes I go shopping alone, but usually my friend or my mum comes with me. I prefer shopping for clothes with a friend as it’s too difficult for me to choose and decide alone. I need her help and I trust her taste.

I live in Tiszafüred. It’s a small town, therefore I buy my clothes in Debrecen where I can always find something that suits and fits me.
I like shopping in department stores because there are everything that I want. Usually I buy jeans, T-shirts, jumpers, underwears, socks, shorts, but my favourites are shoes and jewellery.
I prefer self-service because I need some time to look around and I usually hesitate what to buy. If I have a problem, I can still go to the shop assistants to ask for help. In  small shops the customer service is usually better than in bigger stores because the shop assistants consider the customers more important there.
Sometimes I go shopping in a second hand shop. There’s a second hand shop quite close to my home and I have found some nice clothes of good quality at low prices.
I usually pay cash. If I don’t want to keep too much money on me, I use my credit card.
I dont like the online shopping, because I know what I want and where I can find them. The online shopping is unsafe.

I like shopping. I prefer shopping for clothes with my mum as it's too difficult for me to choose and decide alone. I need her help and I trust her taste. My favourite shop is the Amnesia.
I buy my clothes in a boutique or a plaza. I sometimes buy clothes online, using the Internet.
I prefer  plazas because I can do my shopping in one place and I can do there lots of things.
When I last went shopping I bought a costume for my graduation.
I like fashionable clothes. I browse fashion magazines.
Shop assistants serve customers in shops. Depending on the size of the shop, they may also fill up the shelves, put price tags on the goods, order supplies and take the inventory.
I usually try on the clothes that I want to buy. I try them in the fitting room.
I can pay cash or use a bank or credit card.
Shopaholics are shopping addicts. These people enjoy doing shopping and buy everything even if they don't need it. Sometimes I feel that I am a shopaholic.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates